Safety Net/Vulnerable Populations
- Melnick, Glenn and Katya Fonkych, “Hospital Pricing and the Uninsured: Do the Uninsured Pay Higher Prices?” Health Affairs, 27, no. 2 (2008): w116-w122.
- “Reducing Avoidable Emergency Visits and Improving Patient Health Care Access: A Successful Community Consortium Model for Establishing a Community Clinic,” Melnick, G., Green, L., (2011).
- “North Vallejo Patient Access Partnership ‘Right Care, Right Place’ Project Evaluation.” Online Issue Paper, California HealthCare Foundation, Green, Lois and Glenn A. Melnick, (May 2011).
- North Vallejo Patient Access Partnership “Right Care, Right Place” Project Evaluation Report (full report). USC Center for Health Financing, Policy and Management, Green, Lois and Glenn A. Melnick, (May 2011).
- O’Leary, June, Sloss, Elizabeth, Melnick, Glenn, “Disabled Medicare Beneficiaries by Dual Eligible Status: California, 1996-2001,” Health Care Financing Review, Summer 2007; 28(4):57-67.
- “Do The Uninsured Pay Higher Hospital Prices?” Melnick, G and Fonkych, K. (2007).
- Inpatient Utilization by Dual Medicare-Medicaid Eligibles in Medicare Risk HMOs and Fee for Service, California 1991-1996. (2004)
- Statement of Glenn Melnick, PhD on the Uninsured before Congress of the United States, U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Ways and Means (2004)
- Evaluation of the Los Angeles CalKids Program: Full Report (2002)
Back to Research and Resources